Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Liberal Media Takes Quote Out of Context

I thought that yesterday's groundbreaking went amazingly well. Imagine my surprise when the Sun-Telegraph called it an embarrassment for the voters who elected me. When I left there everybody was smiling and joking. I did have a couple of beers at lunch, but I was not what I would call "publicly intoxicated" by any stretch of the imagination. As for the comment about the Mexican construction working I was simply implying that if the Immigration Service was there, they'd be proud of how hard he was working. The Sun-Telegraph has had a long history of using quotes out of context and trying to call me an embarrassment. That happens when you're a newspaper that is about to go bankrupt. I have phoned the newspaper and demanded an apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment