Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fun at the Kimble Office

My secretary Lisa is my lifeline. She wasn't my favorite person this morning, but she got me up in time to go to the prayer breakfast. Now she's half Polish and half Irish, but she knows that I have a thing for Asian chicks. After the prayer breakfast I come back to my office and tell her not to let anybody disturb me until noon and I start to take a nap. At 10 minutes to noon she calls me pretending to be Michelle Malkin. She can imitate her voice perfectly. So I'm trying to remember my talking points and fumbling over myself and I can hear her giggling. I said to her "me love you long time" and I hung up and went out into the outer office and we laughed for like 5 minutes. She's got a boyfriend, but like I remind her, he's not a congressman. Anyway, when you're serving the people, you've got to keep a sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment